Due to the increasing demand for leadership development, we are looking for colleagues
As facilitator at Dare to Connect.nl you supervise leadership programs at our various clients. From large (inter)national corporate companies to non-profit organizations.
We provide custom-made solutions based on the needs and situation of the concerned client. Our programs are based on the theory of the American research professor Dr. Brené Brown and our own program 'Leadership according to Rianne Kuik'. It is important that you really believe in the work we do.
About the program
The average duration of a program is approximately 6-9 months. A program can consist of the following parts:
- Online and interactive leadership program
- Team sessions, both online and physically
- Intervision meetings
- 1:1 coaching
As a facilitator you can be deployed in all areas, and you are responsible for both preparation as follow-up of the different parts of the program. You bring your knowledge, qualities, and experience to contribute to the bigger picture.
Who are you?
Just like the other team members within Dare to Connect.nl, you have an open attitude and a warm personality. You get satisfaction from sharing your knowledge and experience with others. You are aware of where you are in your personal and professional development. You have a clear picture of your ambition(s), motivations, and qualities and what your unique contribution to our organization can be.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Does this match your ambition, and do you want to contribute to this?
If you are able to answer above questions with 'yes' and the thought of being part of team Dare to Connect.nl makes you happy. Then we ask the following:
- You master the English language, both in speaking and in writing (at B1 level)
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree
- You have experience as a professional in the field as a trainer/facilitator and/or coach, which is possible as a self-employed person, but also in the role of, for example, a manager or HR officer.
- You are willing to invest in knowledge and time by following the 'Leadership according to Rianne Kuik' program yourself.
- You can commit for a longer period of time
- You are creative and thoughtful
- You are representative
Because of our international clients:
- It is an advantage if you also speak other foreign languages, such as Dutch, German or Japanese.
- It is important that you are flexible regarding working hours because of the different time zones that you may have to deal with.
What we offer:
- Nice, interesting, and diverse projects with different customers
- An open, warm, and pleasant working environment with great colleagues
- An appropriate reward
- Internal training and guidance to get the tools you need to get started as a facilitator.
- An independent function, but part of a team
- We are happy to discuss the form in which we will work together, which can be as self-employed basis or as an employee.
Have you become enthusiastic, and do you want to respond?
Great! To be able to make a first selection with whom we want to continue the application process, we ask you to send a short motivation and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.